- Top Rated Customer Service
- Quick Nationwide Shipping
- Tracking Number Provided
- GeoTrust® Secure Shopping
- Family Owned and Operated
Ideal for wounds that are difficult to dress; Manages bacterial burden1
; Continuous antimicrobial protection1
; Extended wear time1
; Non- staining Powder can convert any other dressing to an antimicrobial (Arglaes Powder) Indications: pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers2
, partial and full- thickness wounds, leg ulcers, negative pressure wound therapy (Arglaes Powder only)3
, grafted wounds (Arglaes Powder only), donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, and first- and second-degree burns. Contraindications: third-degree burns, patients with a known sensitivity to silver and as a surgical implant; do not use topical antibiotics in conjunction with Arglaes. ArglaesåÎÌâ Film may be left in place for up to 7 days; Arglaes Island and Arglaes Powder may be left in place for up to 5 days; Dressing change frequency will depend upon the amount of drainage.
1. Internal report on file.
2. LaJoie J. Improving diabetic foot ulcer outcomes with hyperbaricoxygen and ionic silver powder. Presented at SAWC. San Diego, CA. 2005.
3. Curran M, Paz-Altschul OJ. The use of silver antimicrobial powder with negative pressure wound therapy. Presented at Clinical Symposium on Advances in Skin and Wound Care. Dallas, TX. 2002.