& FREE SHIPPING!
on orders over $99
Provides cooling and padding effect. Manages bacterial burden1 Highly absorbent2 Contains 65% glycerine Cushions and protects wound3 Helps create moist wound environment Easy to apply and remove Indications: pressure ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds4,5, leg ulcers, surgical wounds, lacerations and abrasions, and first and second-degree burns. Contraindications: patients with known hypersensitivity to glycerin Maybe be left in place for up to 5 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
1. Oliveria-Gardia M, Davis SC, Mertz PM. Can occlusion dressing composition influence proliferation of bacterial wound pathogens? WOUNDS. 1998;10(1):4-11.
2. Independent study performed by NAMSA, Northwood, Ohio.
3. Morse, K. Elasto-Gel: A Product with Unique Properties Especially Suited for the Treatment of Infants and Children with Special Needs. Presented at SAWC. Reno, NV. 1996.
4. Kollenberg, LO. A Clinical Comparison of a Glycerine Hydrogel Sheet or a Thin Hydrocolloid to the Standard of Care on HeelBlisters. Presented at Clinical Symposium on Advances in Skin and Wound Care. Denver,CO. 1999.
5. Harris AH. When Underlying Problems Make Total Healing an Unobtainable Goal. GM Associates, Inc. 1994:1(3).
CS: 100 Each / Case
Dressing Change Frequency/Use: Max: 5 Day: Check Drainage
Primary or Secondary Dressing: Primary Dressing
Width Inches: 4.000
Preferred Brand: Yes
Length Inches: 4.000