Emed Stores is not a Medicare/Medicade provider. We will help you fill out the necessary paperwork to get reimbursed.
There are important things you need to know about the Medicare Reimbursement process:
- emed Stores is only able to provide courtesy billing for customers that have a Medicare plan that is not an HMO as their primary insurance
- emed Stores will verify insurance eligibility on your behalf.
- If you would like to take advantage of Medicare or private insurance you will have options..
- You can buy from us using your credit card
- You will then need to submit to Medicare or your private insurance carrier
- Sales invoice
- Doctors prescription and diagnosis
- Delivery packing slip
- Medicare 1490 form (We can take care of getting this form to you.)